Monday, October 31, 2011

Couldn't be Prouder!

Grace River is not quite two years old.  We'll celebrate our 2nd birthday on December 13th.  I couldn't be prouder of the people that make up Grace River.  We've been on an amazing journey that has taken us through seven different locations already in our young life together.  I'm prompted to brag about her one more time, I guess, because the days that we are currently experiencing may be our best yet.  For two weeks in a row, we have broken the 110 mark in attendance.  There is an excitement and an expectation when we get together that creates and electric atmosphere in the room.  We have a ton of kids and great leadership to teach them each week.  The worship team is the best that I have ever had at any church.  They are passionate, prayerful, and transparent in their worship.  Our prayer team also numbers more participants than any church that I have been involved in leadership.  We are a praying people.  We have multiple ministries that are surfacing from the ground up--born of the passion of our members.  Each week, testimonies of the miraculous work of God are freely shared and applauded.  It would truly be unusual if we didn't hear about a miracle.  We're celebrating the new families that God is bringing to us each week and we're considering the new gifts that they are bringing to the mix that will help to take Grace River to the next level.  We've baptized twenty-seven people in these two years with more on the way.  I truly believe that this is the work that I was created for.  I couldn't be prouder!

You can keep us with Grace River in words and pictures at http://www.observing-grace.blogspot.com/
Read more about who we are and what we are doing at http://www.chasingrace.org/.
We would love to friend you at Facebook.  I would also invite you follow me on Twitter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like it


Nice