Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Finding God . . .

“Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord.” –Jeremiah 29:12-14a

“I will be found by you”, says God!

Many spend their entire lives looking for love, looking for purpose, looking for the meaning of life, and never quite finding the fulfillment it brings.  God, is in fact, all of those things: purpose, peace, power, provider, etc.  He is everything you are looking for—He is the source of everything beneficial!

The promises contained in these verses are every bit as meaningful as the promises of Jeremiah 29:11. God says, “Call to me, pray to me, seek me, and search for me.”  The wonderful result? God says, “I will listen to you and you will find me.” Jeremiah 29:11 is released into our lives through Jeremiah 29:12-13.


Maybe the atheist cannot find God for the same reason a thief cannot find a policeman. ~Author Unknown

No comments: