Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm thankful to be moving...

This is what our living room looks like this evening.  Tomorrow afternoon is the big move.  Fortunately, we're just moving a few blocks.  Our church will show up to help and all of our worldly possessions will be transferred for us into the new house.  I'm very much convinced that we we have too much stuff.  I'm not sure what to do about it though.  I'm wide open to the possibility of getting rid of as much as possible.  The big problem is that we have quite a bit of stuff that has been handed down for a few generations.  It's not so easy to give up family history.  I am thankful that I have a place to move to.  I am thankful that I have a church family to help me move.  I am thankful that that my family is here all together.  I am thankful to be the pastor of Grace River.  I am thankful that by this time tomorrow all of this stuff will be sitting somewhere else waiting to be unpacked...

No comments: