Monday, June 30, 2008

Rediscovering God in America...

My wife and I are in Denver today and tomorrow for an event hosted by the Colorado Renewal Project and the Christian Family Alliance of Colorado. It's called "Rediscovering God in America" and features:

Former Governor Mike Huckabee

Governor Rick Perry

Historian David Barton

Drs. Tim and Beverly LaHaye
Pastor Don McClure
The Honorable Bob McEwen
Dr. Mat Staver
Pastor Larry Stockstill
Dr. Laurence White
Dr. Don Wildmon

Read more here.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey Bro. Dave,
This is Hayley Pennington. Haven't seen or talked to you in a long time, and I just got a blogspot. So how is life? How is your family? If we're ever in your area again we'll stop by, but I doubt that will happen this year since Dad's going to be spending 6-7 weeks in Romania this fall. O, and I would appreciate any advice about the blogspot. Hope you and Tina have a great time in Denver!
Hayley

Dave Samples said...

I just got a copy of the agenda for tomorrow and saw that Richie Furay will be singing. Richie was in a little band called POCO if you're old enough to care. I care...

Dave Samples said...

It's great to hear from you Hayley. We're all doing really good. I would love to see you and your family if you get up this way. Tina was in Glen Rose and in Lipan back in January. I don't know when I will get down that way. Blessings!