Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Welcome to My Blog...

Welcome to my blog. This is a brand new form of communication for me that I'm very excited about. Blogging is sweeping the world as a new way to communicate effectively beyond the restraint of normal media. One advantage of blogging is that it is limitless in terms of who and how far it can reach. Anyone...from anywhere in the world...can stumble upon this blog and read the posted thoughts. A second advantage is the ability that I have through this medium to share personal thoughts that I would not normally be able to share as a pastor. For example...I cannot endorse political candidates as a pastor...but I certainly can as a personal blogger. A third benefit is the ability to dialogue about absolutely anthing that may come up. Through the blog we can have conversations and learn from each other. It will take me awhile to figure how to utilize this medium in the most productive way so be patient with me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess my first post didn't go through. I am thrilled that you have started a blog and I hope I can keep up w/ your thoughts. Thanks for allowing us an inside look at the "man behind the suit and tie".

Dave Samples said...

Thanks to you....and it's just a tie in the summer...