Wednesday, October 24, 2007

World Series Game One...


I'm normally not much of a baseball fan but I will be watching the game tonight. I'm a recovering Texas Rangers Fan who has jumped on the Rockies post-season bandwagon. I confess that I have, as recently as this season, made fun of the Rockies as no better than a minor league team. I do, hereby, repent and turn from my wicked ways. I became hooked when I watched the sudden-death playoff game which allowed the Rockies to enter post-season play. Each playoff game has endeared me more and more to the Rockies. And so, I will be watching the game tonight...Go Rockies!
UPDATE: The Rockies got pounded in game one but I am expecting a full recovery tonight in game two . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. . . now both a recovering Rangers fan and Rockies fan. . .. By the way, I drove down I 30 this summer and appearently the Rangers team still plays baseball from time to time... Had forgoteen that.

Yeah, I would much rather be a Rockies Fan! NL CHAMPS!

Dave Samples said...

Yep...the Rockies didn't do much in the World Series. I've been chanting, "We're #2....We're #2!" At least the Cowboys are still in it...