Saturday, September 02, 2006

Here's What I'm Learning...

In addition to the physical training that I'm experiencing, there is a whole lot of academic instruction going on as well. Here are the classes that I have taken so far:

Marine Corps History and Traditions
Organizational Structure/Chain of Command
Principles of Marine Corps Leadership
Ministry in Military Operations Other Than War
Develop and Implement a Command Religious Program
Facilitate Ministry in Combat
Law of Armed Conflict/Ministry to Enemy Prisoners of War
Mortuary Affairs
Prepare Area Religious Brief for Commander
Pastoral Care to Casualty with Combat Stress

I am tested once a week on the content of the instruction and so quite a bit of study time is required. I'll go into detail on the content of some of the classes in the future.

No comments: