Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Who did I vote for?

I treasure my right as an American to vote! It's an incredible opportunity that our freedom allows that is denied in many parts of the world. Throughout history, it has been a minority of states that has allowed this important right. With that said, I think that everyone who is able should make the effort to vote. In fact, I think that everyone who can vote should take the effort to investigate the issues and the candidates in order to cast an educated vote. I also understand that it is sometimes helpful to know how those that we respect have voted so that we can add that to the mix. As I share with you the candidates that I have voted for, I would strongly encourage to make your own decisions based on your values. Don't just copy me! Vote your conscience!
  • Representative to the 110th US Congress - District 4 - Marilyn Musgrave
  • Governor - Bob Beauprez
  • Secretary of State - Mike Coffman
  • State Treasurer - Mark Hillmn
  • Attorney General - John Suthers
  • State Board of Education - Bob Schaeffer
  • Regent of the University of Colorado - Brian Davidson
  • State Senate - Scott Renfroe
  • State Representative - Kevin Lundberg
  • Weld County Commissioner - Bill Garcia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pastor,

Just wanted you to know that we did our civic and Christian duty and voted. Although we did not copy your list, it was very similar to ours. Hopefully, these candidates have a biblical worldview, or are open to the possibility.

David and Sue Davis

Dave Samples said...

Thanks for voting! There is a lot at stake this year. "Vote once and pray often!"